Joy King Lau Restaurant
3 Leicester Street, London, WC2H 7BL
All Members of FWC are invited to the Christmas 2018 Celebratory Dinner. Friends and family are welcome to join us in celebrating at the famous Joy King Lau Restaurant in London’s Chinatown.
View a map of the location – The restaurant is very close to Leicester Square tube station, on the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
- Cost is £40.
- Dress smart casual.
- Please book your places with your instructor, giving details of any special dietary requirements.
- Crispy roast belly pork
- Marinated octopus
- Shredded chicken with jellyfish
- Lobster with ginger and spring onions with noodles
Crispy chicken Cantonese style
Scallops and prawns with sugar snaps and celery
Steamed whole sea bass
Shredded fillet beef and asparagus with XO sauce
Stewed belly pork with yam
Choi sum vegetables with Chinese mushroom
- Mango and pomelo tapioca dessert
- Chinese Tea
- Chinese cookies
- Mixed platter:
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- French beans with salt and chilli
- Tofu in Kung po sauce
- Deep fried aubergine
- Vegetarian lettuce wrap served with plum sauce
- Chinese mushrooms with broccoli
- Mangetout and celery with sliced lotus root
- Egg tofu with salt and chilli
- Tong choi in spicy garlic sauce
- Chinese spinach with golden mushroom
- Monks vegetable in clay pot
- Noodles with beansprouts
- Boiled rice