Joy King Lau Restaurant
3 Leicester Street, London, WC2H 7BL
All Members of FWC are invited to the Chinese New Year Celebratory Dinner. Friends and family are welcome to join us in celebrating at the famous Joy King Lau Restaurant in London’s Chinatown.
View a map of the location – The restaurant is very close to Leicester Square tube station, on the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
- Cost is £40.
- Dress smart casual.
Meat Eaters Menu
- Suckling pig with jellyfish
- Lobster with ginger and spring onions with noodle base
- Homemade roast belly pork
- Steamed whole sea bass
- Shredded fillet beef with celery and sugar snaps
- Monks vegetable with fat choi
- Drunken chicken
- Choi Sum with Chinese mushrooms
- Boiled rice
- Red bean soup dessert