Joy King Lau Restaurant
3 Leicester Street, London, WC2H 7BL
All Members of FWC are invited to the Christmas 2017 Celebratory Dinner. Friends and family are welcome to join us in celebrating at the famous Joy King Lau Restaurant in London’s Chinatown.
View a map of the location – The restaurant is very close to Leicester Square tube station, on the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
- Cost is £40.
- Dress smart casual.
- Please book your places with your instructor, giving details of any special dietary requirements.
- Shredded chicken with jelly fish
- Roast belly pork
- Marinated octopus (served cold)
- Drunken King prawns (served cold)
- Lobster with ginger and spring onions with noodles
Steamed turbot with mushrooms
Scallops and king prawns with asparagus and snow peas
Special homemade braised duck in clay pot
Chinese mushrooms with pak choi
Beef in black pepper sauce
Sliced pork chop in honey sauce
- Mango and pomelo tapioca dessert