Saturday 7th December, 2pm
Joy King Lau Restaurant
3 Leicester Street, London, WC2H 7BL
All Members of FWC are invited to the Christmas 2013 Celebratory Dinner. Friends and family are welcome to join us in celebrating at the famous Joy King Lau Restaurant in London’s Chinatown.
View a map of the location – The restaurant is very close to Leicester Square tube station, on the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
- Cost is £40.
- Dress smart casual.
- Please book your places with your instructor, giving details of any special dietary requirements.
Meat Eaters Menu
- Shredded chicken with jelly fish.
- Baked soft shell crab in salt & chilli.
- Capital spare ribs.
- Butterfly king prawn.
- Lobster with ginger & spring onion (On noodle)
- Braised duck with seafood.
- Honey pork chopped .
- Asparagus with fillet beef.
- Steamed seabass fish.
- French bean with
- Minced prawn in spicy sauce .
- Pak choi with garlic.
- Boiled rice.
- Mango tapioca pudding